Search This Blog

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sound at Snow Canyon, Utah

We have done it! "Shot" our first video out in the red rocks in Utah. What a wonderful, powerful experience! Bob and I were guided by our host here in Utah, Bud Howard, to an amazing spot out in Snow Canyon. We carried in 5 antique singing bowls, a didgeridoo, rattles, a drum and of course, my voice. We were joined by Bud, his wonderful flute playing, and the local spirits and had a powerful experience aligning to the energy vortex there. I was visited by ancestors, nature spirits, animal spirits, who all had something "to say". Blissful, deep healing energies. Powerful connection to the web of light in and around Gaia. We tried to capture it all on video and audio recordings, so we can share it with you soon! Thanks to all who are holding the vision for us during this journey of transformation.

I have been so "in the moment" that it wasn't until today that I felt inspired to do any sharing at all. We were scheduled to spend two nights here in St George, but we haven't left yet! Bud is encouraging me to plan a QuietStar retreat here...and I just might. Imagine Sedona, but less discovered. Barbara Howard, our other host lead a yoga class on Thursday morning that was also powerful and deep. I am, personally, feeling like I am letting go of so much accumulated debris, allowing me to move gracefully into the next level of my soul path.

We are grateful to the land and the energies here for welcoming us! Stay tuned for a video upload when the spirits smile on our technological awakening.
Love and Light, Elaina (and Bob)

No comments:

Post a Comment