Search This Blog

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Past Life Memories and a flute in Zion & Springdale

Visiting Zion National Park yesterday was such an experience! As soon as we stepped thru the visitors gate and I looked at the map, I knew that I HAD to go to Temple of Sinawava. It's as far as the shuttle goes, and the minute I looked up toward the narrow end of the canyon, "I know I've been here before" and the chills of recognition went through my body. Past life memories that were so blissful and wonderful coursing through my energy field. Then there is this beautiful walk along the river. Ahh...the river. I had to get my feet in that river, and when I did, it was like a breath of life! I didn't need to go to the Museum of Human History, cuz I could see it all just then. Even though there were many people there, I was really in another world of flowers and plants, tastes and smells. "Water in the desert"...a feeling that stirs my soul. I am delighted that I had this opportunity to experience all this, and can't wait to bring others here, too!

Just before we entered the Park, I found the little flute I've been looking for. In a store, among the "made in China" souvenirs, were some lovely High Spirits Flutes by Odell Borg. The first one I picked up was mine. I had to try all the others, but this was it! It's in the key of D, and it makes me very happy. Too crowded in the canyon to play it except in my imagination, but it is waiting to create the sounds and energies of that river with me.

I am so grateful for this journey. I didn't have a lot of expectations, only knowing that it would be a powerful gathering of the tribe. It didn't occur to me that part of that tribe would be from another time and space.

Love and Light, Elaina

No comments:

Post a Comment