Search This Blog

Thursday, April 22, 2010

A new blog for me....

I have just created this blog in class! I feel so dog-gone competent!! I have been wanting to write more, so here goes...

My thanks to Solstice Green Directory who is sponsoring a series of classes so that Jenny Malott of Live Artfully productions can hold our hands through the maze of options in the Social Networking field.

Here is a link to some amazing facts "Is Social Networking a Fad?"
It inspired me to get going with the blogging! I think you will enjoy it too...

There is so much change in the wind, it's hard to keep up! I seem to be on a major learning curve with technology...in so many areas! How is this connected to Soul Path Alignment?? A very good question; one I ask all the time. It seems like it's about sharing what is coming through me...with a larger audience than I can reach in person. It's very exciting...I'm shooting video, recording music, and learning how to use ProTools! It will be very fun to create these new projects. You will be the first to hear and see what I am up to if you subscribe to this blog.


In transformation, Elaina

No comments:

Post a Comment