Search This Blog

Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Week of Transformation!

The Week of Transformation! I had the privilege recently to be a student 6 times in a week! (in additional to all that I facilitated). I attended Donna Eden’s Introduction to Energy Medicine, An Evening with Darius (and Linda Mora), Authentic Movement with Raquel Mitchell, 2 Satsang sessions with Lisa Schumacher, who visited with us from Ashland, Oregon, and Reiki 1 with Wendy and Dale. Whew! I guess I inadvertently did my own intensive, while staying right here in SLO! All of them, except Donna Eden, were even at QuietStar.

It was so powerful; I am still integrating! There are so many opportunities for transformation. Each one of those classes or workshops uses a really different approach; yet the goal is basically the same...moving closer to being who we really are and doing what we are here to do in our lives. (Oh, yeah, that would be Soul Path Alignment!) I feel so blessed to have all these opportunities. I am grateful to all the teachers who share so generously of themselves as we receive the blessings and light. And grateful to be living in such interesting times!

I am really finding that being in groups of like-minded people helps me to stay focused on what I want to create and manifest, with grace and love.

How are you supporting your own transformation? Let me hear from you! Love and Light, Elaina

No comments:

Post a Comment